For Seniors: Professional Coaching and Development with ProCentric
By Sadhana Singh March 24, 2020
Dear Senior Scholars,
As you approach your college graduation, we want to help you find a full-time job aligned with your talents and career goals!
Last year we partnered with ProCentric, a career development and job placement firm, to offer its job search coaching program to help our Scholars find jobs. 78% of Scholars who participated were employed within 60 days of completing their program!
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE:
Through four 1:1 sessions ProCentric coaches will work with you to:
- Create a strong resume and establish a powerful LinkedIn Profile
- Prepare you for your interviews
- Work with you to find a job that uses your skills
- Coach you through the first 30 days of your new position
To participate in this program follow these three steps:
- Fill out the application form
- Take this Pairin 15-minute online assessment to get insight into your areas of strength and ideas on how to improve in your areas of growth.
- Schedule an intake call via this link.
The first 50 Seniors to sign up will be chosen to participate. The sign-up deadline is April 5th and you must commit to complete all your coaching sessions by the end of May.
Take advantage of this opportunity to help you get a job as you graduate from college!